Schedule and Important Dates:
- December 1st through February 15: Register your team
- January 11: Gain access to exhibitor profiles (you will receive an email directly from the conference platform Jujama to gain access)
- February 16: First day of the live Virtual Oncology Site Solutions Summit
- February 16-18: Programming throughout the month of October
- February 16-18 : One on one meetings with other attendees can be scheduled and held throughout the entire duration of the conference
- Week of March 1: Post Summit Opt-in Attendee information and archive available
- Register here
- Prior to December 1st, using your sponsor or GIP registration codes
- Virtual Oncology Summit Supporters receive 4 full registrations
- Global Impact Partners receive 4 full registrations
- Invite your staff and teammates to register using your same sponsor or GIP registration code
- Too many to add? If you have 4 or more staff members and need a hand getting them registered, send a list of staff and SCRS will help you get registered. Please include first name, last name, title, company, and email. (Contact: Joan.McClurg@myscrs.org)
- Invite customers who would benefit from the SCRS community and mission. Standard registration is open at no cost to sites. Share, email, and market the registration link and the about page.
Best Practices For Your Virtual Exhibit:
- Keep your exhibitor profile assets simple and specific: What do you want your visitors to know about your brand, service, mission, or initiatives today? Who do they contact?
- Plan ahead on sessions you and your team have an interest in. Check out the agenda.
- Plan for special Summit events and networking hours.